As salamualikum (islamic greetings), brothers and sisters. :)Huhh, Post again after a long time. I'm passing very busy time. Lot's of change around me.
Come to the topic.
When you start the "Oracle Enterprise Manager, Database Control" knows as "DB Console"
you may see the topic error like as
then how you solve this problem / get rid of this problem ?
Don't worry, it's simple. Assuming your are using oracle Database 10gR2 in windows enviornment.
Follow the following steps and get everything working..
1. Open the Command prompt
2. write cd C:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\bin
3. write set oracle_sid=<SID_NAME> for example ORCL
4. write emctl stop dbconsole
You will get,
Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g Database Control Release 10.2.0.1.0Now double click the My Computer and go to
Copyright (c) 1996, 2006 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.
The OracleDBConsoleTT service is stopping.....
The OracleDBConsoleTT service was stopped successfully.
look for file name: "supportedtzs.lst"
2. Open it and look for your timezone. For example Asia/Dacca
3. Now go to " C:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\PC_NAME_<SID_NAME>\sysman\config "
look for file name: "emd.properties"
4. At the end of this file add:-
and comment out if any like
5. write emctl start dbconsole
Now, you are done...
Open browser and logged in Enterprise Manager using sys/password as sysdba.
Click on Pending Status and logged in again, Now you will successfully use Enterprise Manager.
Comments to share your thoughts..
End for the day....
Praise to Almighty Allah(swt). :)